Sunday, July 3, 2011 | By: Gerrylocs

Gerrylocs-versary

Time flies when you're having loc-fun :-) The 29th of June is my locversary and a few days ago I celebrated one year with my beloved locs...

here's a very brief reflection with pictures...



  • Locs have grown fuller (much fuller)
  • longer too :-)
  • the colour has 'settled in' to a more golden blondish colour
  • the texture is now soft & feels natural
  • I have a year's worth of love for my locs
  • The ends (oh those ends!!!) have locked
  • the locs are more fluffy  and the cylindrical pattern has diminished & therefore look truly natural
The journey has been worthwhile and I'm so glad I went this route...I love my locs...
PS: I'm tempted to colour (go really dark) my locs - I'm not sure I will keep my promise of at least 2 years with the multi-tones...but that's an entry for another day..


9 comments:

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...

Happy lockversary sis, as always your locs are looking beautiful and fitting, here's to many more years of happy locking x

Gerrylocs said...

Thanks Mrs Mac :-) haven't been online for qbout 3 weeks, must check on your blog to see how your locs are settling in... hope all is well

xoxo..

Kreyola said...

Your locks have come a long way. So pretty and long. Congrats on your anniversary.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy Lockversary! Your locks are beautiful!

Gerrylocs said...

Thanks Kreyola and Vee, I'm fall more & more in luv with my locks as the days go by :-)

CorporateNapps said...

Congrats! They have come along nicely in such a short time.

http://sldukes.blogspot.com/

Gerrylocs said...

thanks S.L love your blog

z said...

Happy Lockversary to you!! Your locks look beautiful! I tried on a few occasions to dye my locs with a darker color just so they would be one solid color, but with every attempt the color would fade. All I can do now is grow them out and cut off the colored part when it's time.

Gerryocs said...

thanks for the tip dewdrop, actually if I just grow my hair and cut it off as it grows, I will get a sense of how much my hair has grown

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.