Wednesday, June 15, 2011 | By: Gerrylocs

EZ Combs

I bought EZ combs, with the hope of trying the styles as displayed in the picture attached. They are quite easy to use with a reasonable stretch for locks. My problem, however, no matter how much I try to make sure the locks are not stressed and pulled...the combs still feel tight/funny and I can't keep the comb for more than 3 hours at any given time. My tolerance of any kind of tension on my head is pretty low and I'm prone to get a tension headache even from a ponytail, which is why I mostly wear my hair freestyle or with curls.

It looks like they don't poke holes in the locks (rounded ends), however I'm not too certain that kind of tension is good for locks. If you have tried/use EZ combs please let me know your experience with them.

Happy styling...

Pleas feel free to drop your opinion on these combs, even if its just theory and you haven't actually tried them on your locks.

2 comments:

msfullroller said...

Ooh I'm so glad you did this post because I've had one of these EZ Combs since I first installed my locs and have not found a way to use it...yet!! Yes, I experienced the same thing you did however you wear able to wear it a whole lot longer than I which is NOT AT ALL! lol

Gerrylocs said...

hey msfullroller, gave up on them :-) Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one...

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.