Tuesday, March 20, 2012 | By: Gerrylocs

Microlocks Updo - no pins required :-)

This is a quick and easy updo, you don't need anything to do it.  Start by a bantu knot in the middle, wrap and tuck the rest of the hair around the knot in any pattern... I like crisscross...but you can sweep the hair to one side in a cone look...or whatever really. The beauty of this hairstyle is that it always comes out different each time you do it...you can do countless variations. Sometimes I twist the front in a cornrow look... I'm sure you get the idea... I added my blue clip...just because :D)...

Ps: my back has terrible buildup at the back, the white patches are after an ACV rinse (undiluted)??? I'm not sure what else to do except wear my hair down...as I don't use any heavy products..


Happy Styling...hope this inspires someone to create a lovely updo...

5 comments:

Ashar said...

Hi there, I have an awesome herb tea recipe that I use and it works everytime ( 6 years sisterlocked). if you pass me your email I can send you a document you can print out and keep. or let me know how you would rather receive it ;)

Gerrylocs said...

thanks Ashar, I would greatly appreciate it... I need all the help I can get.

sindi.giwu@gmail.com

z said...

You did a phenomenal job! This updo is beautiful!!

Gerrylocs said...

thanks a lot Dewdrop :-)

Lusanda Mashua said...

this is awesome! You should post video tutoriaaaals!!! I'm a loctsar myself. Love this.

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.