Monday, March 19, 2012 | By: Gerrylocs

My New Fav Clips :)

I tend to overdo things.. I bought these clips (there's more colours) in a China City near my place.. and I always find an excuse to wear one. They are great for those careless hair-off-the-face days..the quick hairbuns...and of course the formal look.
I dress them up & down...ok, I just love these clips.
Please bear with me, until I get over my craze you'll see a LOT of these clips :)
Anyway, here's 2 pics of my casual styles with the clips...

4 comments:

Kreyola said...

Those clips are so cute!!! Would have bought three if I had a chance as well. Need to keep a look out for something similar.

Gerrylocs said...

thanks Kreyola :-) I'm glad someone understands. Totally awesome. I'm trying to make my own hair ties soonest as per your guidelines :D)

YASU said...

These clips are adorable!! I love them and I would be rocking them as many times as I could as well! Time to step up the clip game over here ;)

Gerrylocs said...

Thanks Yasu...I found your Kitchen Salon...very interesting :-)

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.