Friday, June 11, 2010 | By: Gerrylocs

Gerrylocs:)...soon & very soon!

I'm on a countdown... sooo excited; in about 3 weeks I'll be spotting new gerrylocs :)
well...first I still have to undo my traditional locks, I've tried about 5 so far and it's to test of patience!

Partly sad to part with my current locs though, it's been a memorable 3 year journey of an investment to self and to personal acceptance, no more LYE!!!

I've been through all the locking stages, and it was such a joy to watch my locs mature..and yes I have no qualms about having extensions on my hair while I regrow my new microlocs...without beeswax! yeeiii :)

It's going to be a bit of a challenge though, maintaining my own locs in a country where no one (I know) does tool-assisted locs...but a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do! I'll cross that bridge soon enough..for today I have wax & build-up to fight with as I try to keep at least 4 inches of natural hair from my shoulder-length locs....

And oh yes, it's been a trying week; so I'm looking forward to the Sabbath rest..
Shalom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.