Friday, October 29, 2010 | By: Gerrylocs

I'm back...

I've been missing in action big time... no more, I'm back :)

I'll be updating shortly...although I've quiet, I've been busy..

Ps: I started a whole head of locs in my absence, done a good job, even if I say so myself :) will tell you all about it...

Also bumped into Thandi at the mall..her locs are absolutely gorgeous!!! she was in car with hubby & family, and I blocked traffic reaching through her car window to touch her hair :) I know I know :) none of her pics do her locs justice...

later folks (and I really mean it)

4 comments:

Natasha -- MyDreadlocks.com said...

Welcome back! I'm a new reader who looks forward to learning more of your "hairstory" with locs. I'd love to have my locs grow in the wonderful ZA climate (lots of humid warmth)!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!Oh why oh why are your updates not coming up automatically? I was about to come berate you for not updating.Let me stop 'following' then re-follow and see if that works.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

PS. Thank you for the compliment by the way.It means a lot to me.There I was thinking "Wow, her gerrylocs look exactly like what her pictures show!" hie hie.But sisi,you've made my day yazi!I had a terrible start and end to the exam today and none of that involved the actual exam contents!I was even written down for disciplinary action cos I hadn't realised my phone was in my bag and not on silent.I turned off hubby's spare one and thought all was well.Anyway, point is, I was really feeling bad namhlanje.But this post has made my day because with all the negatives my dear mom gives me,I feel like I'm walking around with a crazy mop on my head and that maybe DIY is just not my strength!When uNda is the only person in real life who pays compliments,you really start to wonder.

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...

Hope all is well sister and your locs are coming along..dont forget about us here in blogger land!! x

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.