Sunday, January 23, 2011 | By: Gerrylocs

Compliments of the new year people :-)

Yeah, you guessed right, the Prodical Daughter is back.

All is well in my land, although my hair has been neglected, somewhat!

I was so excited when I got my locks I looked forward to the next wash, style, curl, blog... now I'm sort of getting used to it (not a bad thing) but I'm not too impressed with myself for somehow defaulting on taking good care of my hair as a rule :-(

I've micro-locked 3 people so far...ButtaPhly, Crax & a friend's daughter (in the pic with me, her mom braided her over the locs for holidays) More pics to follow...

PS: I still love my locks, which is why I'm gonna get over my laziness & wash my hair today..

Peace to you all

3 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Nice layout.I thought maybe I was still having tricks played on me and was not getting your updates! Glad I'm not the only lazy one.I call it 'low maintenance' hiehie.Looking forward to the pics.My church members want me to do their locs but back in their home countries it's so frowned upon that that holds them back-the church censuring them, their grandparents' disowning them..It's hectic.

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...

Glad to see you back! loving the pics and the new layout x

Gerrylocs said...

@Thandi - I'm patient with such, I remember time back in UCT days when I wouldn't dare admit, even to myself that I actually like locks..fear of mom's disaproval, not being elected for office, long list...guess what, when I was ready nothing could stop me, even mom now likes my hair (category of miracles) :-)

@Mrs Mac's Corner - many thanks, hope the year has been kind to you so far :-)

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.