Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | By: Gerrylocs

Stylish Blogger Award




I've been nominated for a stylish blogger award by my blog shero, the informative DIYer of the century, dewdrop herself! My gratitude to her and all of you that read my blog.

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award



7 Things about myself:

1. I tear easily, I cry at weddings, funerals, movies, and anything remotely sentimental or emotional.

2. Embarrassingly enough, I can't ride a bicycle.

3. I have a (selective) photographic memory.

4. I'm not approachable, but for some odd reason, friends and strangers alike find it easy to confide in me.

5. I love babies, and I fear this is an understatement.

6. I read and therefore suffer from insomnia, or the other way round.

7. God has the final Word in my life.



I would like to nominate:

Mrs Mac - I like the way you write, and you're very supportive, keep up the good work.

rmcandlelight - Your blog is REALLY stylish, and whenever you blog, its always a worthwhile read!

anthia-ofo -  I just like your blog, very encouraging and informative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.