Monday, May 9, 2011 | By: Gerrylocs

Uganda Trip

I just came back from a 2 week visit in Uganda (Kampala), very hot, great organic food, hair GREW from all that sweating, no Internet, riots, interesting culture, bad bad roads, beautiful scenery (especially at the source of the majestic Nile River in Jinja just outside of Kampala), million types of bananas, friendly people, sad reminders of the war, hectic education system, highest life expectancy I've seen in Africa so far....

In all, I had a memorable time, special thanks to Doreen, my friend, for inviting me to her native land.

that's my excuse for MIA for so long...

I have soooo much growth its not funny at all. its like my hair has not been retouched in 3 months...all from just 2 weeks of equatorial weather???  Maybe I should relocate :-)

I mean to say, I'm back to the blog land...

1 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Just recently I was wishing we lived in a more humid East African climate to see if my hair could grow faster, LOL.Glad you enjoyed it even with the 'bad bad roads,' LOL.Ooh,and did she tell you she saw us at Canal Walk.The last time I saw her when soon after I started my locs and she had loose hair.Her locs were looking good!I think it made Khona a bit jealous, LOL.She used to joke that she wanted locs.

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.