Tuesday, July 20, 2010 | By: Gerrylocs

Spaces filling up..

My locs are really starting to look natural. The partings are filling up nicely.
However my skin is truly acting up. I guess that's why it has taken me so long to put up pics in this blog.  I've made this photo as black and white as possible to hide my skin rash and redness.

I've noticed that my hair doesn't look as full as the other bloggers, however I don't very thick hair in any case so I suppose this is fine. I'm waiting patiently for the ends to lock.

With my previous traditional locks the process of full locking took roughly six months (or was it more?) so I'm not expecting the gerrylocks to lock up miraculously in 1 month :)

ps: I love my locks :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Me likey!! Your locks look really nice...never mind that the pic is more white than it is black..lol...you look wonderful as always!!
I like the blogging idea...i shall be faithful to see what you are up to *wink*
Your sister from another mother who follows after your heart :):):)

Gerrylocs said...

Thanks Sweets :)

luv u always... yeeiiii... I now have a follower :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I am not online much, but I wanted to stop by and say your hair looks nice, very Nice!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I also have a crafting blog: CinnamonPurls.Blogspot.com
Take care

Gerrylocs said...

hey QueenLi, thanks a lot :) I'll sure check out ur other blog as well.

Keep well :)

z said...

It took 7-8 months for my hair to completely lock. Just know that your locks will begin to thicken once they've matured, so expect them to be a little bigger than the extension part.

Gerrylocs said...

thanks Dewdrop, your locks are truly amazing...I can't wait for my hair to lock and to swell up a bit... just hope the thinning ends won't be too obvious...and if it gets to that, I suppose I can trim the extentions down every 2 months or so :)

thanks for following me too..

God bless...

anthia-ofo said...

Oh wow! your locs are LOVELY. Gerry made me a neat little loc piece to give me more fullness. She's a gem. I am linking to your blog and will follow your progress with great interest.

Gerrylocs said...

thank you Ofo! I'll be honored to have you following!

Your hair looks so nice! I'll read your story on your blog to see why you needed the piece as your hair looks really amazing :)

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.