Monday, July 19, 2010 | By: Gerrylocs

Still loving my hair

I got a lot of compliments at church over the past weekend. Most people really love my hair..BUT

I washed my hair for the first time and IT WAS HEAVY while wet...I really didn't expect that... on the plus side..there were no signs of slippage anywhere.. my hair stayed intact, and for that I'm really thankful.

It is now 3 weeks and I know I'm gonna have to retighten pretty soon...that should be interesting given that I still only know the theory and I'm soooo afraid to mess up my hair...

But hey; worrying about is no use...
I suppose I'll know what to do when the time comes :)

2 comments:

z said...

Don't worry about messing up your locks. Just keep re-tightening your new growth using a 3 or 4 pt. pattern. If you need a visual then i've made videos showing you how, so just look for my video side bar or link on my blog.

Your locks look great right now. You'll be fine. :-)

Gerrylocs said...

thanks Dewdrop... I've been on your blog all the time absorbing as much as I can about this journey

You've chronicled your journey so faithfully that now the notion of maintaining my own locks and not knowing how they'll behave as they lock is not soo daunting..

Post a Comment

Gerrylocs. Powered by Blogger.